Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Fresh Start

Sometimes things have to change, after tattooing for 4 years at the grand tattoo lodge in redlands I have moved on. I will be making tattoos at my good friend Jon Sanchez' shop called "Sanchez Ink" in Fontana Ca. I would like to say thank you to John Montgomery for the opportunity to tattoo alongside him for the last 4 years, I learned a ton about tattooing from him and will always consider him a close friend, in an industry where good friends are difficult to come by. I never considered leaving the lodge until an unfortunate turn of events came about and I felt like I was no longer having fun, which is important to me... Anyhow onward and upward!! I will be continuing to tattoo and if you would like to contact me HMU creativeart00@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment